- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range segment
- 2.5X computing capability over prior generation1
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology2
- Drive up to 3 independent 30’’ displays3 12.3 million pixels4
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture with 800 stream processors
ATI V5800D Video Card
AMD Eyefinity Technology
With advanced multidisplay technology, the ATI FirePro V5800 supports up to three independent monitors, delivering an immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.1
As a user moves between applications or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity2
Full Shader Model 5.0 Support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
There is a high level of assurance when purchasing a configuration that is reliable and provides the performance necessary for professional 3D graphics needs.
DirectX® 11 and OpenGL® 4.1 Advanced Features
Great performance, scalability and reliability
Industry standard API – Open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing3