- 19-inch clinical review display
- Consistent images at the point of care
- User-friendly QA
- Cleared for medical use
- Professional LCD quality Presents medical images and patient data with more accurate grayscales, better contrast (up to 1300:1) and a wider viewing angle than conventional computer monitors.
- Cleared for medical and dental imaging
Complies with international medical safety and emission standards (such as CE, UL, etc.), qualifying the display for use in every area of the hospital. And thanks to its low voltage external power supply and (optional) protective front cover, the MDRC is also perfectly fit for dental imaging purposes.
- 10-bit DICOM Look-Up Table
Turns the display into an accurate display monitor for viewing medical images.
- Backlight Output Stabilization
Ensures fast power-up and continuous LCD backlight stability, resulting in long-term image consistency.
- User-friendly Quality Assurance
Accurate DICOM-calibration and Quality Assurance thanks to the Medical QAWeb solution.
- Multi-lingual OSD interface
Makes it easy to change the display’s settings in your own language (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese).
- Landscape & portrait orientation
Allows for a desktop organization that best fits your application (clinical images, reports, patient files,…)
- Power Saving Mode
Automatically switches the display to ‘sleep mode’ when not being used. This results in markedly reduced energy consumption and increased lifetime of the LCD backlights.
- Optional protective front cover
Protects the valuable LCD panel against damage from intensive use and allows safe and easy cleaning.
- K9301800A (MDRC-1119)