- 3D/2D HD video recording
- 1080p/60p recording capability
- Simultaneous recording to internal hard drive and up to two external media
- High-quality recording (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Compression)
- Selectable bit rates of 20/12/6/MB for 1080i and 12/18/24 for 1080P
- Still Image capture BMP, JPG, MPF, TIF
- Accepts a wide range of video interfaces and signal types
- Touch Panel Support
- Automatically sends recorded video to Sony’s OPSIGATE Content Management System
- Real-time Streaming
- Universal connectivity and compatibility with virtually all surgical camera systems
- Supports Sony medical printers
- Compliant with medical safety standards
Sony HVO-3000MT (HVO3000MT) 3D HD Blu-Ray Recorder
The Sony HVO-3000MT video recorder lets clinicians capture high quality 3D images acquired with the Sony MCC-3000MT Video Camera – or other compatible 3D cameras – in Full HD.
Documenting surgical procedures in stereoscopic 3D provides a richer visual experience that’s closer to natural sight than 2D imaging. Surgeons, operating room staff and consultants can view procedures with improved depth perception and spatial orientation.
3D video recordings also offer a powerful teaching tool, giving students a stereoscopic view of complex procedures.
The Sony HVO-3000MT is a medical grade video recorder, capable of recording and playback of both 3D and 2D images. Full HD video images from the Sony MCC-3000MT camera are stored on the recorder’s internal hard disk drive, and can also be stored on removable media including Blu-ray Disc™, DVD or USB memory.
During playback, high-resolution 3D images can be viewed in Full HD on a medical grade monitor such as the Sony LMD-2451MT, or other non-medical professional monitors.
Fully compliant with latest medical safety standards, the Sony HVO-3000MT features a compact design measuring just 305 x115.5 mm (W x H) for easier integration in a medical cart.
Sony Electronics Inc. is a leading provider of innovative medical products designed for use in a wide range of applications as a stand-alone hardware solution, or for incorporation into integrated medical systems. Medical imaging offerings include dry film imagers, printers, cameras, recorders and medical grade monitors for a full range of modalities.