- Video resolution: Up to 3840×2160 60fps
- Latency: < 1mS
- Supported RF bandwidth: 40MHz or 20MHz
- MIMO configuration: 4×5
- AFS (Automatic Frequency Selection): Ensures best channel selection
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection): Operates on the entire unlicensed 5GHz spectrum (5.1-5.9GHz)
- Antennas: Internal
- Encryption: AES-256 (RSA-1024 for key exchange)
- Number of Supported Receivers: 4
- Medical Regulation: MDR and FDA
Teradek Falco MD62 Zero Delay Wireless Video
Teradek Falco MD62 is a wireless Transmitter and receiver device delivering 4K-60fps video in ultra-low latency for use in medical applications such as Endoscopy Systems, Surgical Lights, Clinical Microscopes, and other setups requiring detailed capture of intricate procedures and sharp-clear images.
The technology enables it to wirelessly transmit live video without interruption onto other monitors, control panels, recording equipment, and other related apparatuses, allowing the required robustness and flexibility in operating rooms and clinical setups. The solution allows a dramatic decrease of pricey and lengthy installations and OR shut-down times.
The Teradek Falco MD62 wireless links can be supplied without the enclosure for system integration.
Wireless video advantages in clinical workflows:
- Ease of installation
- Turn-key connectivity
- Secure backup to a wired connection
- Increased visualization possibilities for clinicians and staff
- More movement and flexibility
- Enhanced safety
- Lower risk of infection
- Quicker turnaround times
- Cost savings
Wireless video-proven applications:
- Fluoroscopy/X-ray (Mobile C-arms, Vascular systems)
- Ultrasound Systems
- Robotic Microscopy
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Surgical Integration Systems
- Surgical Light Cameras
- Wearable Headlight Cameras
- Wearable 3D Visualization
Teradek medical products utilize Amimon’s unique, award-winning wireless video technology. With more than 20,000 installations within medical Endoscopy, in-light cameras, and C-arm solutions, our wireless technology is a trusted and proven replacement for a cumbersome and expensive wired connection.
Taking advantage of the unlicensed UNII 1-5 5GHz to 6.4GHz RF spectrum, our technology delivers up to 4K 60fps high-quality video over 20 or 40 MHz bandwidth channels with less than 1 ms latency. Unlike 60 GHz line-of-sight wireless video, 5 GHz devices can be deployed in cabinets and behind objects.
The system’s Automatic Frequency Selection (AFS) is constantly dynamically searching to operate on the least congested channel and the Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) enables access to restricted channels to expand the channel selection and provide a reliable robust link connection.
AES-256 video encryption ensures an extremely secure link for the transport of HIPAA-sensitive information.
Teradek medical products can easily be interfaced, integrated, or embedded into visualization systems to add wireless video capability and improve their functionality.