- 19-inch clinical review display with touch screen interface
- Consistent images at the point of care
- User-friendly QA
- Cleared for medical use
- With touch screen
- Touch screen interface
Allows the display to be used in as a user-friendly input or control device.
- Professional LCD quality Presents medical images and patient data with more accurate grayscales, better contrast (up to 1300:1) and a wider viewing angle than conventional computer monitors.
- Approved for medical use
Complies with international medical safety and emission standards (such as CE, UL, etc.), qualifying the display for use in every area of the hospital.
- 10-bit DICOM Look-Up Table
Turns the display into an accurate display monitor for viewing medical images.
- Backlight Output Stabilization
Ensures fast power-up and continuous LCD backlight stability, resulting in long-term image consistency.
- User-friendly Quality Assurance
Accurate DICOM-calibration and Quality Assurance thanks to the Medical QAWeb solution.
- Multi-lingual OSD interface
Makes it easy to change the display’s settings in your own language (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese).
- Landscape & portrait orientation
Allows for a desktop organization that best fits your application (clinical images, reports, patient files,…)
- Power Saving Mode
Automatically switches the display to ‘sleep mode’ when not being used. This results in markedly reduced energy consumption and increased lifetime of the LCD backlights.
- K9301801A (MDRC-1119 TS)