- Stable tilt base; cables hidden from view; controls on side rather than front; lockout function for public use
- Designed, built, serviced, and supported by Elo
- Space-saving, economical, flexible, and reliable
- Available with AccuTouch five-wire resistive and IntelliTouch surface wave touch technologies
- Functions as desktop or wall-mountable; VESA mount option
- Sealed against dust, dirt, and splashes
- Serial and USB connectivity
- Three-year standard warranty.
Elo 1528L 15 inch LCD Medical Desktop Touchmonitor
The Elo 1528Ldelivers cost-effective solutions for critical care and patient-centric professionals in the medical and healthcare markets. This compact touch monitor is “designed for touch” with Elo’s proven expertise and reliability built in from the start. The versatile Elo 1528L 15” LCD touchmonitor can be ordered with a choice of the leading touch technologies in medical products: IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive, along with serial and USB touch interfaces. The monitor is factory sealed against dust, dirt, and liquid splashes. The Elo 1528L can be used in a wide variety of environments because it registers input from a finger, gloved hand or soft stylus with a fast and accurate response. Simplified worldwide approvals cover the entire monitor that is designed, built, serviced, and supported by Elo, a true single source supplier.