- Sleek, streamlined, compact shape
- User friendly keyboard and controls
- Lightweight system for enhanced mobility
- Black and White
- 15” tilting wide-angle tilting display
- 2 USB ports
- Harmonic Imaging
- iClear speckle reduction
- iTouch auto optimization
Mindray DP-50 Portable B/W Ultrasound System
Mindray DP-50 Portable B/W Ultrasound System
The Mindray DP-50 is engineered to help you get the information you need with an innovative high performance compact B/W system. The DP-50’s X-treme engine and high speed processing power provides outstanding image quality and a complete information management solution. The insightful design reaches a wide range of clinical applications including abdomen, urology, OB/GYN, small parts, emergency, orthopedics, endocavity, and interventional medicine.
Today’s medical technology is enhanced with significant advances. As a caring professional, you seek to utilize these advances for your patient’s benefit. Mindray’s DP-50 is a superior black & white ultrasound system that allows you to do more in less time without compromise in the quality of diagnosis. Designed as a stepping stone into the world of ultrasound, the Mindray DP-50 Ultrasound will meet your needs for general practices while maintaining your budget.
Evaluating patients in today’s demanding environment takes innovative technology to speed up diagnosis with greater confidence. Mindray’s DP-50 versatility expands your clinical utility while improving patient care.
Diagnostic confidence with advanced imaging technologies
- Dynamic Beam Forming
- iBeam™ Spatial Compounding Imaging
- iClear™ Speckle Reduction Imaging
- (THI) Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- (TSI) Tissue Specific Imaging
- B Steer, Trapezoid Imaging, Colorization
Advanced transducer technology optimizes images for different body types and target organs
- High sensitivity, wide band transducers
- Multi-frequency, up to 4 imaging frequencies in each transducer
- Imaging from 2 to 10 MHz
- Up to 140 degree scanning angle
- General purpose and specialty transducers
- Needle guide brackets
Exceptional ergonomics and high productivity by design
Designed with the user in mind, the DP-50 makes any location accessible.
- A smart new shape for enhanced mobility that is compact and lightweight
- Quick Save One push image transfer to local or directly to USB
- iTouch™ Auto Optimization: single button image optimization
- iZoom™: enables accurate viewing of image from distance
- iStation™: clipboard, onboard reporting
- IMT: auto-measurement of carotid intimae-thickness
- 15″ high definition LCD, tilt display
- Backlit control panel
- Li-ion battery, endurance time: >120 min
Complete information management solution
DP-50 offers users flexibility in managing patient data to meet clinical and administrative needs.
- 320G integrated hard disk
- On-board imaging archive for more than 100,000 still images
- USB ports
- DICOM 3.0 connectivity
Specialty Dedicated Measurements and Reports
- Small Parts
Founded in 1991, Mindray is one of the leading global providers of medical devices and solutions. Firmly committed to our mission of “advance medical technologies to make healthcare more accessible”, we are dedicated to innovation in the fields of Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging System.
Mindray possesses a sound global R&D, marketing and service network. Inspired by the needs of our customers, we adopt advanced technologies and transform them into accessible innovation, bringing healthcare within reach. While improving the quality of care, we help reduce its cost, making it more accessible to a larger part of humanity.
Today, Mindray’s products and services can be found in healthcare facilities in over 190 countries and regions. In China, Mindray’s products and solutions can be found in nearly 110,000 medical institutions and 99% of Class A tertiary hospitals.
- 15” LCD Monitor with tilt functionality
- 140° Scanning Angle
- 320G Hard Disk
- Auto Intima-Media Thickness (Auto IMT): Automatically measures the anterior and posterior wall thickness, delivering accurate carotid status.
- Backlit Control Panel
- B Steer Imaging: Allows adjustments to the scan line to better visualize the needle, nerves and small vessels.
- CW Doppler
- DICOM 3.0
- Dual transducer connector
- ECG Module
- ExFov: Provides an extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex probes.
- Four USB Ports
- iBeam: Combines multiple scan angles to form a single image that has enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
- iClear: Speckle suppression technology enhances contrast resolution to better detect and visualize internal structures.
- iScape: Provides panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and the ability to scan forward/backward; simplifying scanning by making it smoother and more controllable.
- iStation: Clipboard, onboard reporting.
- iStorage: Transfer images and reports directly to a PC via a network cable.
- iTouch: One touch image optimization.
- iZoom: Allows precise viewing of image from a distance.
- Li-ion Battery that lasts for up to 120 minutes.
- Measurement and Calculation software packages
- One S-video Port
- One VGA Port
- Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSHI): Provides clearer images with excellent resolution and improved visualization.
- PW Doppler
- Real Time 3D/4D
- Smart3D (Freehand 3D)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI)
- Trapezoid Imaging: Provides an extended view of the anatomical structure on all linear probes.
- 7” (H) x 53.1” (W) x 33.5” (D)
- Weight: 265 Lbs
- Foot Switch