- Medical-Grade Video Converter/Scaler
- Modular Design Supports Both Analog and Digital Video in HD or SD Formats
- Multiple Simultaneous HD Video Output Formats
- OSD Menu Functionality for Output Format and Other Advanced Features
- Universal video format conversion
The NDS ScaleOR product is a medical-grade video scaling appliance for use in healthcare environments. It provides the user with the flexibility to choose the appropriate input module per their needs to accommodate either analog or digital signal conversions and scaling. The available input modules are DVI-D, 3G-SDI, VGA/RGB/SOG, and S-video/Composite. The NDS ScaleOR video input is scaled and converted to three simultaneous outputs formats: 3G-SDI, DVI-D and DVI over single fiber (optional). The scaled output format is selectable using a dip-switch setting or by using the on-screen-display menu (OSD). From the OSD menu, users can access advanced features such as RGB gain, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, zoom, and scaling settings.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements and so we can offer you the best solution to your needs.