- Ideal for digital ultrasound system
- AC or DC Printer
- UPD711MD printer is remarkably small and lightweight with an exceptional print speed.
- Incorporates a USB 2.0 interface, DC and AC input for easy integration into most OEM medical systems.
- Low power consumption
- Print quality adjustment : Gamma, Light, Dark, sharpness
- Print orientation switch : Landscape/ Portrait, Normal/ Reverse
- Print speed mode : Standard mode/ Economic mode
Sony UPD711MD (UP-D711MD) A7 Digital Black and White Thermal Printer
Light, compact and easy to integrate, the Sony UPD711MD monochrome digital graphic printer allows medical professionals to produce high-quality hard copies of ultrasound scans.
With a footprint of 140(W) × 70(H) mm and weighing just 1kg, the A7-size printer reflects latest industry trends towards size reduction of medical systems.
The Sony UPD711MD is ideal for installation in clinical environments where space is limited or easy portability is required. Printing on easily-replaceable roll paper, it assures extremely high image quality to assist with clear, accurate analysis and interpretation of ultrasound scans.
Drawing on more than two decades of experience in medical printing, the Sony UPD711MD shares the image quality, economy and reliability that are hallmarks of other printers in the Sony range.
Sony Electronics Inc. is a leading provider of innovative medical products designed for use in a wide range of applications as a stand-alone hardware solution, or for incorporation into integrated medical systems. Medical imaging offerings include dry film imagers, printers, cameras, recorders and medical grade monitors for a full range of modalities.