- Patented height-adjustable articulating arm
- Lockable tablet holder fits tablets up to 12.95” and 3.5 lbs
- Available in a Vesa mount configuration
- Concealed cable management for safe and secure operation
- Modular design compatible with a range of Tryten accessories
- Whisper-quiet, non-marking, locking wheels
- Medical-grade, easy to clean components
- IEC 60601 tested for tip resistance
Tryten S1 (Nova Pro) TABLET & MEDICAL DEVICES CART
Tryten S1 is the rolling stand tablets dream about. Featuring a patented articulating arm for maximum flexibility and a versatile pole for holding a range of Tryten accessories, The S1 is everything you ever wanted in a medical-grade tablet cart, and more.
Tryten S1 Cart Benefits:
Ready to use in minutes
The S1 medical cart is assembled and ready for action in minutes. You may not even need to ask for help putting it together!
Rolls right, where you need it
An integrated handle, whisper-quiet wheels, and light weight make the medical cart a pleasure to use.
The large utility box and concealed cable management channel keep power cords and connections safely out of the way.
Designed for a better patient experience
The unique patented articulating arm with full tilt, pan, and rotation make this unit the best ergonomic choice for your patients, whether sitting, standing, or lying down.
Tryten designs and manufactures lightweight, versatile, and easy-to-maneuver mobile cart solutions for a wide range of applications including video remote interpreting (VRI), virtual rounding, telesitting, EHR workstations, and telemedicine. Our goal is to help to improve the patient and provider experience while reducing the cost of care, enabling value-based care where and when it’s needed most.