- Total cart height of 72”
- 22” x 20” base, IEC 60601 tested for tip resistance
- Offset design for optimal balance and aesthetics
- Integrated handle for easy maneuvering
- Front- or rear-mounted utility box for safe power management
- Concealed cable management for safe and secure operation
- Modular design compatible with a range of Tryten accessories
- Whisper-quiet, non-marking, locking wheels
- Medical-grade, easy to clean components
Tryten X1 (Nova Connect) Medical Display Cart
Tryten X1 – designed for maximum carrying capacity, safety, and maneuverability. As hospitals, health systems, and rural care centers deepen their virtual care offerings and modernize their audiovisual equipment, they need lighter and more agile carts to be able to move them where they need to be. That’s what we had in mind when we designed the X series – keep it simple, keep it strong, and keep it easy to use.
X1 Medical Cart Benefits:
Large carrying capacity
The Tryten X1 is designed to carry Vesa monitors up to 32”, with a total cart weight capacity of 35 lbs.
Easy to maneuver
An integrated handle and cord wrap, smooth-rolling silent wheels, and optimized weight distribution ensure that the Tryten X1 can go where you want quietly and easily.
The large utility box and concealed cable management channel keep power cords and connections safely out of the way.
A sound investment
Every Tryten cart is backed by our 5-year limited warranty – your assurance of quality and performance for years to come.
Tryten designs and manufactures lightweight, versatile, and easy-to-maneuver mobile cart solutions for a wide range of applications including video remote interpreting (VRI), virtual rounding, telesitting, EHR workstations, and telemedicine. Our goal is to help to improve the patient and provider experience while reducing the cost of care, enabling value-based care where and when it’s needed most.