- Works with endoscopes, arthroscopes, ultrasounds, or any video source with standard outputs
- Store thousands of images on the included USB flash drive or optional USB hard drive.
- High-quality images in JPG, TIF, PNG, or DICOM.
- Collect patient information using any USB keyboard.
- Record via button, footswitch, or trigger.
- Network Connection Option
- Compact, rugged design fits easily on any cart.
- No training required – a snap to connect and use!
The MediCap USB170 is the easy way to capture still images of your medical procedures. Images are recorded directly to a USB flash drive or optional hard drive. When you finish recording, just plug the flash drive into any computer. Then you can view, archive, edit, share, etc.
The USB170 is so easy to use, you’ll be saving images just minutes after unpacking it – no training is needed and it’s simple to connect. The USB170 is compatible with all standard definition medical cameras including endoscopes, arthroscopes, surgical microscopes, C-Arms, ultrasounds, etc. Now it’s easy to get started with digital imaging, and at price that’s remarkably affordable.
Founded in 2002, MediCapture, Inc. is the medical industry’s leading manufacturer and designer of advanced digital video recorders.
MediCapture recorders are marketed by the world’s largest endoscope and surgical microscope manufacturers. The company’s market leadership is built on its unique ability to supply doctors and hospitals with friendly, powerful and affordable video recorders that connect to virtually any surgical camera.
MediCapture products are medical grade with full certifications for demanding OR environments (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 13485:2012).
MediCapture offers a global reach through its worldwide offices, including its headquarters in Philadelphia, USA, a distribution center in Florida, subsidiaries in Europe and Taiwan, and sales, marketing and strategic partnerships throughout Europe.