- Highest quality image capture – Saves DVD-quality, full-motion video, plus high-quality still images.
- Saves from your existing video equipment – Works with endoscopes, ultrasounds, C-Arms, surgical microscopes, etc. Universally compatible with any standard video connection.
- DICOM capable- With an optional upgrade, your images and video will conform with the latest DICOM standards.
- Remarkably easy to use – No training required. Just press the “Capture Video” or “Capture Image” button on the front panel – or use an optional footswitch.
- Installation is a snap – Just plug it in and go! You’ll be capturing video and images minutes after you receive the USB200.
- Images captured to a convenient USB flash drive – Stop hassling with VHS tapes and cumbersome DVD discs – ‘Go Digital’ the easy way, today!
Standard Definition Medical Video Recorder
The MediCap USB200 lets you easily record DVD-quality video and still images from your existing medical imaging equipment. It works with ultrasounds, endoscopes, intraoral cameras, surgical microscopes, etc.
Record Video and Images at the Touch of a Button
The USB200 is very easy to use. No special training or installation is needed. Plug the USB200 into your imaging equipment and press a button or tap a footswitch to start saving video and still images – it’s that simple! Your video and images are saved to a convenient USB flash drive. Remove the drive from the USB200 and insert it in the USB connector on your laptop or PC. It’s a snap to transfer the captured files and start harnessing the power of digital imaging.
The Easy Way to Go Digital
With the USB200, you’re no longer limited to paper or film-based images – and you can stop fussing with clumsy VCRs and DVD recorders. Now you can easily archive digital images and videos right on your hard drive or on a secure network. You can enhance them, edit them, email them, include them in patient reports, etc.
Founded in 2002, MediCapture, Inc. is the medical industry’s leading manufacturer and designer of advanced digital video recorders.
MediCapture recorders are marketed by the world’s largest endoscope and surgical microscope manufacturers. The company’s market leadership is built on its unique ability to supply doctors and hospitals with friendly, powerful and affordable video recorders that connect to virtually any surgical camera.
MediCapture products are medical grade with full certifications for demanding OR environments (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 13485:2012).
MediCapture offers a global reach through its worldwide offices, including its headquarters in Philadelphia, USA, a distribution center in Florida, subsidiaries in Europe and Taiwan, and sales, marketing and strategic partnerships throughout Europe.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 6 in|
Medical Video Recorder Records video and still images in standard defintion from medical video sources
Records to USB flash drive (included) or USB hard drive (not included)
Rugged metal case with high-impact plastic faceplate
2 1/2” LCD (for video confirmation only; not for diagnosis)
200Hz-15KHz, 1W (for audio confirmation only, not for diagnosis)
Sealed membrane, fluid resistant
PAL or NTSC S-video or composite BNC connections
3.5mm stereo phone jacks
MPEG-1 L2, 2 channels
JPG, TIF, PNG, DICOM
1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 pixels
USB2.0, high speed, 1 front connector, 3 rear connectors
Ethernet T10/100 connection via Network Upgraded Kit (optional)
|Footswitch/ Trigger Support||
Standard 3.5mm mini jacks (one for photos, one for videos) (footswitches optional)
Size: 240 x 200 x 63mm / 9.5 x 7.9 x 2.5” Weight: 1.7kg / 3lb 12oz
Storage: -40° to +85° C Operating: -20° to +40° C
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 20W 3-prong AC jack
CE 93/42/EEC, IEC 60601-1:2005, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60601-1:2008, E361228, FCC Part 15, FDA Class 1, RoHS
MediCap USB200 USB flash drive Power cable Video cables User guide