Sony introduces the LMD1951MD 19″ medical grade LCD monitor* to its comprehensive display line-up. The LMD1951MD offers a superb combination of newly employed LED backlight technology to reproduce brighter images along with a high quality SXGA (1280 X 1024) LCD panel. Designed to be used in both SD and HD systems, this new monitor also inherits an array of exceptional features from the popular LMD-2451MD including 10-bit signal processing to produce accurate and lifelike images, and enhanced viewing modes such as Picture-in-Picture and Mirror Image. The LMD1951MD is equipped with a full range of inputs including Composite,Y/C, RGB/Component, HD15, and DVI-D inputs. Furthermore, the two built-in option slots accept a variety of option boards to offer ultimate flexibility including 3G-SDI input signal and DVI input/output capability to accept up to two DVI-D inputs and one DVI loop-through output allowing users to easily expand, select, and change input/output configuration.
Features and Benefits:
- SXGA LCD Panel with LED Backlight Technology: high quality panel that produces bright high-contrast images
- Sony ChromaTRU Color Balance: advanced color space conversion and white balance calibration technology for vivid and accurate colors
- Full 10-bit Digital Video Signal Processor: to produce accurate and lifelike images with smooth and natural gradation
- Variety of Scan/Display Modes: including Mirror Image, and Picture-in-Picture which allows users to view two images at a time
- 5:4 Aspect Ratio Signal Output: designed to be used with SD and HD systems
- AC and DC Operation: depending on installation requirements. For DC Operation, the optional AC-110MD is required.
- Two Built-in Option Slots: to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals via optional input adapter boards